I. General provisions
2. The administrator of personal data collected through the Online Store is MAGDALENA BRZEZIŃSKA who runs a business activity under the name MAGIRO MAGDALENA BRZEZIŃSKA entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the Minister for Economic Affairs, with the addresses of the place of business activity and correspondence: ul. Gdyńska 25 lok. 56, 58-100 Świdnica, VAT NO. 8842641117, REGON 21517050, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile phone number: +48 531 369 765 - hereinafter referred to as „Administrator” who is also the Service Provider and the Seller.
3. The Client's personal data is processed in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended.) (hereinafter referred to as: the Act on Personal Data Protection) and the Act on provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
4. The Administrator shall protect the interests of people who provide their data, and in particular, the Administrator shall ensure that the data collected is processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing that would be incompatible with those purposes; relevant and adequate in relation to purposes for which it is processed, and stored in a form which permits identification of people who had provided the data for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
5. Any words, phrases and acronyms that appear on this website and begin with a capital letter (e.g. Seller, Online Store, Electronic Service) should be understood in accordance with their definitions in the Regulations available in the Online Store.
II. Purpose and scope of data collection and data recioients
1. Each time, the purpose, scope and data recipients processed by the Administrator are due to the actions undertaken by the Client in the Online Store. For example, if during the Order Placement Process the Client selects personal collection instead of the courier service, its personal data will be processed to conclude and implement the Sales Agreement, but will not be made available to the carrier company which delivers the package on behalf of the Administrator.
2. Possible purposes of collection of the Client's personal data by the Administrator:
a) conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or the Electronic Services Provision Agreement (e.g. Account).
b) direct marketing of the Administrator's products or services.
3. Possible recipients of the Clients' personal data:
a) for Clients who use Polish post delivery method in the Online Store, the Administrator provides the personal data collected to the chosen carrier company or the carrier delivering packages on behalf of the Administrator.
b) for Clients who use the electronic payment method or the credit card payment method in the Online Store, the Administrator provides the personal data collected to a chosen entity operating these payments in the Online Store.
4. The Administrator can process the following personal data of the Customers or the Clients who use the Online Store: name and surname; e-mail address; contact phone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country), address of residence/business/establishment (if different from the delivery address). For non-consumer Clients, the Administrator can also process the Client's company name and the tax identification number (NIP).
5. Providing personal data referred to in the item above may be necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or the Electronic Services Provision Agreement in the Online Store. Each time the scope of data required to conclude the agreement is indicated in the Online Store and in the Regulations for the Online Store.
III. Cookies and operational data
1. Cookies (cookies) are small pieces of information in the form of text files sent by a server and stored on the visitor's computer (e.g. on a hard drive, laptop, or smartphone on a memory card - depending on what device the visitor is using). Detailed information on Cookies, as well as the history of their creation can be found, among others, here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
2. The Administrator can process the data contained in Cookies during the visitor's use of the Online Store for the following purposes:
a) to identify the Clients as registered in the Online Store and show that they are logged in;
b) to memorize the Products added to cart to place an Order;
c) to store data from the completed Order Forms, questionnaires or login data to the Online Store;;
d) to customize the content of the Online Store to the Client's individual preferences (e.g. regarding colour, font size, page layout), and optimize the use of the Online Store;
e) to keep anonymous statistics showing how to use the Online Store.
3. By default, most web browsers available on the market accept Cookies. Everyone has the ability to determine the conditions for using Cookies by setting the browser. This means that you can, for example, partly limit (e.g. time) or completely disable the Cookie saving option - in the latter case, however, it may influence some of the functionalities of the Online Store (for example, it may be impossible to place an Order through the Order Form because the cart will not memorize the Products during the next steps for placing Orders).
4. Internet browser settings related to Cookies are essential to use our Online Store - in accordance with the Regulations such consent may also be expressed through the Web browser settings. If no such consent is given, the Web browser settings should be accordingly changed with regard to Cookies.
5. Details on how to change the Cookie settings and how to remove them in the most popular web browsers are available at the web browser help section and on the following pages (just click on the link): Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari
6. The Administrator also processes anonymous operational data related to the use of the Online Store (IP address, domain) to generate statistics to assist in the administration of the Online Store. The data has a cumulative and anonymous nature, i.e. it does not contain characteristics that identify the visitors to the Online Store. The data is not disclosed to third parties.
IV. Basis of data processing
1. Providing personal data by the Client is voluntary but failing to provide the personal data set out at the Online Store and the Regulations that is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or the Electronic Services Provision Agreement shall prohibit the conclusion of this Agreement.
2. The basis for processing the Client's personal data is the necessity to implement the agreement in which the Client is a party or to take actions before the agreement is concluded. If the data is processed for purposes of direct marketing of the Administrator's products or services, the basis for such processing is
(1) the Client's prior consent or
(2) meeting the legitimate objectives pursued by the Administrator (in accordance with Article 23, item 4 of the Act on Personal Data Protection the legitimate objective is direct marketing of the Administrator's products or services).
V. Right to control and access personal data and correct it
1. The Client shall have the right to access its personal data and correct it.
2. Every person shall have the right to control the processing of data concerning the person contained in the Administrator's data set, and especially to require completion, updating, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of its processing or removal if it is incomplete, outdated, incorrect or collected in violation of the law or is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
3. If the Client gives consent to the processing of data for direct marketing of the Administrator's products or services, the consent may be revoked at any time.
4. If the Administrator intends to process or processes the Client's data for purposes of direct marketing of the Administrator's products or services, the person whose data is used shall be entitled to
(1) file a written, reasoned request to cease the data processing because of its particular situation or to
(2) object to the processing of its data
VI. Final provisions
2. The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to protect personal data processed that are appropriate to the risks and categories of the data being protected, and, in particular, protects data against unauthorized disclosure, collection by an unauthorized person, processing with violation of existing regulations, change, loss, damage or destruction.
3. The Administrator shall suitably provide the following technical measures to prevent collection and modification of data sent electronically by unauthorized persons:
a) Protection of data sets against unauthorized access.
b) Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.